11.9.12

Touching: Man Kills Girlfriend for Lying about Her HIV Status until after They Had Sex

Larry Dunn Jr, 36 has confessed to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she did not tell
him she was HIV positive before they had sex. The body of the girlfriend, Cicely
Bolden, 28, was found by her two young
children while returning home from school.
The 28-year-old was lying unclad from the
waist down on her bedroom floor bleeding from two stab wounds in her neck. She and Dunn had only recently started dating.
While confessing to police officers in Dallas, Texas, Dunn had said: “She killed me, so I killed her”.
Giving the police details of his action, he said, that when she confessed to having the virus, she then told him it was ‘not that bad’. He became upset and walked to the kitchen to get a knife which he used to kill her with.
According to a neighbor, Latoya Arnett, who called 911, “All I know is, she didn’t deserve it and her kids didn’t deserve to see her like that… She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death. I can’t imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment